Tuesday 6 November 2012

Beaches in Konkan Coast

If we ask anyone about the beaches in India, they will always say GOA. Goa is having a great beaches that is why everyone across the globe like to spend time in Goa.

But today i will explore some of the great & clean beaches at the konkan coast. All these beaches are good for a picnic spots. [Not for drinking alcohol]

The sea water is nice and clean, as konkan is my home town. I have visited many of the below beaches which i have mentioned below. I love to spend time in konkan. Check below list of cool beaches in Konkan.

Alibaug:


Alibaug Beach

Harihareshwar:


harihareshwar beach

Kihim:


Kihim konkan beach

Ganpatipule:


ganpatipule beach

Kashid:


kashid konkan beach

Revdana:


Revdana beach

Murud:



Shrivardhan:


Shrivardhan beach

Diveghar:

Diveghar beach



1 comment:

  1. Really amazing place, I like it.

    I must say the once you visit Tarkarli beach It is world famous white sand beach in India

    ReplyDelete